Swiss Certified Tax Expert
Fabrice Kuhn obtained a bilingual (French-German) master’s degree in law from the University of Fribourg in 2003. He studied for two semesters at the Eberhard Karls Universität in Tübingen (Germany) during his curriculum. He then carried out his attorney traineeship at the law firm Perroud & Fabbro in Fribourg. After having been admitted to the bar in 2006, he joined the law firm Homburger AG in Zurich where he specialized in tax law for almost 4 years. In 2011, he returned to French-speaking Switzerland and worked in the tax department of the law firm BCCC Avocats LLC (currently BianchiSchwald LLC) for approximately 5 years. Fabrice Kuhn became a Swiss-certified tax expert in 2013. In early 2016, he continued his activity as a tax expert at the BfB Group. He finally joined THEVOZ & Partners in October of 2019.
Fabrice Kuhn advises and represents both companies and individuals in all tax matters. His working languages are French, English, and German.
- Swiss Certified Tax Expert (2013)
- Master’s Degree In Law (Bilingual French-German), University of Fribourg (2003)
- Swiss and international tax law
- Corporate acquisitions and restructurings
- Real estate tax matters
- Tax and estate planning
- Advising charitable organizations on tax exemption issues.
- Admitted to the Vaud Bar Association